Saturday, December 19, 2009

Drama and Theatrics!

 

IMG_4832 IMG_4828
Just wondering about drama and theatrics...will making a place to express those things,
relieve us of them elsewhere?!!!

Not mine.
Theirs.

Kidding. I like theirs. Sometimes. Someplaces.
I do wish I had more of a say in the location and / or the audience. Oh. and the content.
That would be nice.

Because it ain't always that pur-dy.
But when it is, it's hilarious.
Seriously. The Farmer and I. We made funny kids.

Today it is snowing. Really snowing.

Snow makes me want to sew, bake something or play in it.

A picture in a magazine, the enthusiasm of Sarah, a couple of tension rods, odds and ends of fabric in my cupboard and we now have this little theater thingy that should fold up kinda small when the thrill is over.

(The striped cloth was leftover from a dress that I made a long time ago and wore and liked
and I'm sure. snicker. that I thought it was cool and all.  It had big navy dots too.)
IMG_4815 IMG_4818
IMG_4820 IMG_4825 IMG_4823 IMG_4826 IMG_4821

So today, I am grateful for;
~funny kids
~snow! with kids
~expressive kids
~hot chocolate with kids
~drama and kids
~a cozy house with kids
~theatrics and kids
~Christmas time with kids
~the sewing that I could do for them without them
~my kids who don't care that the cleaning got skimped over

again.

~the main Character in the Ultimate Drama...and He wasn't acting.

No comments:

Post a Comment