Wednesday, January 2, 2013

[Lesson Learned Last November]

Never tell your kids "Just try it" at the sushi restaurant
with the cool, little help-yourself-conveyor-belt,
without also communicating cost effective perimeters. shocked


Seriously the most fun restaurant ever,  YoSushi at Union Station in D.C.
We had such a great time there with special friends.

If you ever have the chance to go, take me with you. laughing
I think that there's only one in the United States... but they are all over Great Britain.
So any location you pick... I'm in. :)




and while I'm talking about lessons learned...
remind me to tell you when NOT to order your Christmas cards.
because I would know. :)

Happy HaPpY New Year to you all!


"The Spirit of God has made me;
the breath of the Almighty gives me life."
                                                                                             Job 33:4

just inhale. while looking in His eyes. don't you love that?!

No comments:

Post a Comment