Monday, March 29, 2010

Winning...deja vu...

Winning...deja vu...

Winning is fun.
This is all feeling so familiar...hmmmm...
Because IT IS!!!
Yes! I just won something AGAIN!
I am on a roll, people!

I just won four tickets to a lecture given by the Apollo 13 Team!!!

For those of you who are thinking...
Lecture?  < yawn >
Apollo Who?  < yawn >

Well.
Go ahead.
Yawn.
I don't care!

Because nothing is going to slow down my  enthusiasm train!!!
Chugga! Chugga! Chugga!
It's picking up speed!

Gaining momentum!!!

Choo! Choo!
You can't even BUY these tickets!
They are distributed by The National Air and Space Museum through a ticket lottery arrangement for their more popular lectures. Which means... your name goes in the hat and soMeBoDY else  always gets to go.

No. We will not be seeing Tom Hanks and Kevin Bacon.

                                                       



Seriously. What could be better than seeing these guys???

                                             Apollo 13 Picture


( Ok. Besides the great giveaways that you all have done, of course! )

And actually...
A blogging reunion where I could meet all of you lovely people...yeah. Now that would be better.

Or...
Living in a country where the government is of the people
                                                                 by the people
                                                                 for the people...

that sounds nice too...
but like I'm getting a little bit Off Track.
(Houston..."We've got a problem here.")
I have always loved the planets! the astronauts! the space program!
I have long enjoyed a twist of envy and pride for Dr. Sally Ride, our first female astronaut.

                                                 Sally Ride

( we have already attended a lecture by Sally Ride. )

(excuse me? did I just hear another yawn?)  

Chugga! Chugga! Chugga!
Just wanted to share The Fun!!!Come on.
Get on board!Celebrate with me!!!

Choo! Choo!

No comments:

Post a Comment